Tinder has changed web address (URL) for Tinder Online for PC. It was www.tinderpc.com but now it has been changed to web.tinderpchat.com. If you are using a Tinder mobile app, then tinder sign up is only possible from your Facebook account. But if you are using Tinder For PC, then you can create tinder account with separate e-mail address or you can even use your Yahoo! account too.
Tinder Sign Up Process
- Type in www.tinderpc.com and Enter. You’ll be re-directed to web.tinderpchat.com.
- Click on Sign In link that you can see on the topmost right side of the homepage.
- As there is no dedicated Sign up link in this new Tinder pc website, you need to press CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP button from login box.
- Enter an email address that you would like to use for tinder sign up.
- Then create a strong password. Retype that password for confirmation.
- Select your birthdate (month, day and year) from the drop-down menu. Your age will be private.
- Tick “I’m not a robot” box. At last click Sign Up button.
- After the sign up process is complete, then you can login using that account.
There is an in-built feature where you can use your existing Yahoo! or Facebook account to sign up for Tinder account. All you need to do is agree tindersearch.networkauth.com using your Yahoo ID or Facebook ID and allow sharing your info.
If you are not quiet sure about this method, then you can check the privacy setting of Tinder PC app on your Facebook account.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on Lock icon from the top of the page. Click See More Settings.
- Click on Apps from the left tab. All the apps are listed in alphabetical orders.
- Search for Tinder PC. Click on Edit Settings. Then make App visibility into “Only Me”.
- If it already has that setting, you do not have to make any change.
If you have any questions and queries regarding Tinder login, Tinder PC, then you can post them on the comment section.