Tinder is one of the most popular online dating app. This app helps every individual to find their potential match or perfect match. For this all individual first must have a Tinder account. At first Tinder only available in iOS and Android app. But recently it is also available in Website. If you don’t have Tinder app on your mobile then you can simply download it on your mobile device for free. Anyone can create a free account to find their perfect match and login.
Tinder plus or Tinder Gold is the subscription offer by the app itself to get the access to the premium features. Some of the extra feature in Tinder Plus than in Tinder app are as follows:
- Unlimited likes
- Rewind last swipe
- 5 super likes per day
- 1 Boost each month
- Passport to swipe around the world.
But if you already have Tinder Plus subscription and for some reason you are not satisfied with the service and not getting anything out of the extra money that you are paying to Tinder for premium service, then you can always cancel Tinder plus subscription without any fuss.
To cancel Tinder Plus on your android device follow these steps:
- First you need to open your Google Play Store on your Android phone. You just need to find the app and tap on it to open it.
- After this you will get to see all the installed app and games. Here you will need to search for Tinder app.
- If you have Tinder Plus/Tinder Gold subscribed, tap on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Then in that screen, you will get to see the “Cancel Subscription” button that is what you need to tap on to cancel Tinder plus subscription.
- By taping on it, you will be ask to confirm. So, you need to tap on the “Confirm” button if asked.
To cancel Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus on your iOS based mobile devices follow these steps:
- First you need to open the App Store of your device. The App Store has the icon of alphabet ‘A’ in a blue background. After you find the app, you need to tap on it to open the app. after you open the app, you need to scroll to the bottom of the screen inside the “Feature” tab.
- There you will see the “Apple ID” and you need to tap on it. Then a pop up screen will be shown where you need to tap on the “View Apple ID” option. There you may be asked to log in. So, you will need to enter your password and tap on the sign in button.
- After that, you will open the Account Settings screen where you need to scroll down to find the “Subscriptions” section. Within the section, you will see “Manage” or the right arrow. You need to tap whatever you see in your device.
- Then inside another screen, you will need to select your Subscribed tinder. Then you need to set the auto-renewal slider to off or select “Unsubscribe” whatever shown in your device. After this your Tinder plus will be canceled.
These are the steps in order to cancel Tinder plus subscription from your Android or Apple devices very easily. By unsubscribing to Tinder Plus or Gold service, all the premium features that you are getting will be gone.
To purchase the Tinder plus from your tinder app on your android based mobile devices then you can simply follow the following easy steps:
- At first you will need to have a Tinder app on your Android mobile devices. And you must be logged in into your Tinder account on the corresponding Tinder app and mobile device.
- After this you will just need to tap on the Tinder app on your mobile device then as it opens you will get to see some others profile. Then you will need to tap on the profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- As you tap on the profile icon you will get to see your profile on your mobile screen. In that same screen you will also get to see the “My Tinder Plus” button on the bottom of the page.
- Then you will just need to tap on that button. As you tap on that button you will get to see a new screen on your android based mobile device screen.
- Here in this screen you will get to see the “Get Tinder Plus” on the top of the screen on your mobile device. And you will also get to see some setting options below.
- But you will just need to tap on the “Get Tinder Plus” button. As you tap on the button a pop up will appear. On that you will get to see some offers for 12 months, 6 months and 1 month. You will need to select one offer and tap on the continue button below.
- Then after that you will need to select the payment method and click on the Continue button. Then after this you will need to provide your debit card or credit card number and click on the save button.
- After this you will purchase the Tinder Plus feature on your tinder app and then you will be able to use the Tinder Plus features.
These are the steps to purchase Tinder plus on your Android mobile device.
The process to purchase the Tinder Plus on your iOS based mobile devices are also same as above.