Tinder is a location based online dating mobile app. This application allows us to chat with our friends and many other people. This app is commonly used as a dating app or hook up app. This application was released on September 12, 2012. It can be run on both Android phones and iOS. But it is not available in desktop website where you can get similar sites for desktop. If you are not being able to get any girlfriend or boyfriend then this app will definitely help you to find you love.
Anyone can create a free account to find their perfect match and login any time to check it. While logging in your account you may get many problems for signing in. The some of the problems you may occur while logging in your account are: “Server Error, issues connecting to the server”, “Facebook Login Failed”, Tinder Login Failed” or “Already authorized Tinder” on Android. You will see the fixing error that occur in your Tinder app.
Some of the problems that occur during logging in your tinder account may be as follows:
- Login Failed
This problem is occurred when you give the incorrect login details while entering your account login details. The login details are your User name or Email or phone number and the password of your corresponding account. If you enter this details incorrect then you won’t be able to login in your tinder account. So for this you will need to enter the correct login details. Or you may even have forgotten your password of your corresponding tinder account and you were entering the wrong password. Then also there is login errors in Tinder.
- Server Error, Connection Issue
This problem is not in the side of client or user. This is the problem generated by the Web server itself. The common server error of the tinder is server error 1001. This problem occurs when there is any problem in the server of the Tinder and we won’t be able to load the tinder app.
There are even solution to many problems you face in Tinder account login. You can follow any one solution that will work for you. Or you can try all of following solution, one will definitely works for you:
- Reboot your Device: Normally, any small problem that occur in our device then we go for rebooting or restarting the device even if it is a computer or mobile. Rebooting any device removes the technical problem if any that occurs in your device. Rebooting also helps us to clear all the background running apps and free us some space which help in smooth running of app.
- Clear Cache and Data: Clearing Cache and Data is like clearing your app hidden files stored in an inaccessible memory. By doing this, it will delete app data like preference settings made, the account associated with the app and data and many more.
To clear the Cache and Data of your android device, you can follow the following steps:
- First you need to open setting on your device then open Application Manager from the settings. There you need to look for your Tinder app and open by taping in it.
- And then you will get “Clear Cache” button on the bottom of the screen and “Clear Data” below the data. If you tap on clear data then your all data of your app will be erased including cache where taping on clear cache will remove cache only.
- Clear data works as complete reboot. After that you can use your app.
- Reinstall the Tinder App:
If the same problem is occurring frequently on your device then you just uninstall the installed app on your mobile device and then, again download the App and install it on your mobile device. This can also solve the problems.
- Reset all App Preference: Resetting app preferences shouldn’t change the home screen, unless you were using some sort of Easy Mode. It usually just affects what you’ve set up as default apps to complete certain actions, as well as re-enabling any app you may have disabled. You can reset all App preference from the Settings .For that you have to go to Apps/ Application Manager in setting and go to All Apps and then tap on menu icon and tap on the “Reset App Preferences”.
- Authorized Tinder: The problem can occur if you have edited the permissions in Tinder. For solving this problem, you just need to remove the app from the Facebook settings and then again try to login by allowing full permission with detail to Tinder. This may get you work with your app.
- Clear Cache of Google Play Services: Clearing the cache of Google Play Services can help you a lot in smoothness while it is the main source to run the services in your device. You just need to clear the cache in the same way in the point 2 where you have done for the Tinder app. the clearing cache is same in all types of app but May varies in device. While clearing, you should look for the particular app instead of other app and clear the particular one.
Above mentioned points are some of the solutions to solve some problem that occurs in your tinder app when you are trying to login you tinder account. These solution can help you to solve the problem that arises during your tinder login.